Thursday 31 March 2011

Some of God's creation (Pictures taken from Olongapo)


 Yesterday our class have gone a trip. Well its not actually a trip its a school activity called "Group Dynamics". It was exclusively for Psychology students only. I wished I have my own camera for me to post all the pictures I have taken during the trip. Here are some pictures from Olongapo near Subic.
    Oh how beautiful God created everything!
    To God be the glory! 

   This picture was taken from the entrance of the resort
    image

    From the Subic bay. I already miss it.
image

    On our way home. I don't know what the place called but this is my favorite picture taken.
image

    Another picture taken on our way home.
image

Another picture! Really love the sky!
image

image

image

    Another picture taken from Subic. See the flag. Proud to be a Filipino.
image

God bless everyone! I hope I can have my own camera so I can take many pictures as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment