Thursday 31 March 2011

photos taken from my camera


Most of these pictures was taken an hour ago. My older brother challenged me to take pictures of his instruments. I hope I do good. I'm trying to limit my pictures in every post so I will just post the rest next time. Enjoy!

This is my keyboard it was last year when I stop playing it. But soon I will play it again.
image

One of my brother's instrument. I wish to post all of his instruments but I try to limit the pictures in every post. So I hope I can post it all here in thoughts if I have a time.
image

A flower taken from our backyard. It was pretty so I take a shot. It's wonderful how God created His creations uniquely.
image

Another flower from our backyard. Its was early morning when I took it. 
image

Hope to share my pictures next time. God bless everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment