Thursday 31 March 2011

More than what I expected


God really gives more than what you expected. 
    Finally after the long wait I finally have my own camera. It's more than what I expected. My mom returned my money that she borrowed a few months ago. Just the right amount for my dream camera. Well I actually wanted to buy Samsung S65 but it was out of stock. With my mom in the mall. We looked around to buy something else. Got struck with its feature I saw GE J1455. It's features are more advanced than Samsung and it's price is lower that's why I bought it. I never thought that I will not buy Samsung but what I have now has greater features than Samsung and I like it.
    Thank God I finally have my own camera! I can now take pictures anytime I want. I can now show unto others how beautiful God created everything. That He is worthy of our praise.
    Like what I promised I will use it to God's glory. I will take pictures of God's precious creations showing how powerful He is. I choose to give Him glory that way. That's why I was so eager to buy one. I hope I can inspire others and see how great God is through the photos I have taken. God bless everyone! To God be the glory! 


       image
I actually wanted it red but it was the last one left so I got silver.

    I love You Lord thank You very much! I can now take high quality pictures using this. To Your greatest glory I did it again(because I trust in You I afford it with my own money) in Jesus name. And its more than what I expected! Thank You and I love You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment