Thursday 31 March 2011

A simple appreciation would do


 Last Wednesday was Ash Wednesday. From school I decided to go to the church but I think it was already late because it's already  afternoon and the next mass will be at around 8:00 midnight. So I decided to go to the park instead and call some few friends just to chat around. Wella together with his boyfriend Alvin, Cheysser and my boyfriend Heroz came with the guitar. While chatting I get pictures from the park. The park was beautiful. It was filled with different flowers. I praise God more because of it. God created everything beautifully and uniquely. God is really great! Here are some pictures taken from the park. To God be the glory! God bless everyone!

Blue flower
image

Love the Blue Sky
image

Becoming obsessive with the trees 
image

My favorite
image

Sun
image

My friends (having a hard time to get pictures of them smiling.,afraid of the camera I guess lol)
image

My Heroz and me
image

You can praise God through appreciating His creations. God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment