Tuesday 12 April 2011

Opportunities

Wow it's been a long time since I last updated my blog. Actually I've been busy this past few days. Since our recollection is finally over. I rest for about... I guess three days Now on Saturday were about to start again practicing for our upcoming Youth Catholic Light of the Spirit Seminar. Luckily, I was chosen again to be the moderator for the said seminar. God is really great to give me an opportunity again to moderate it. I've been away since last few seminars and now they've give me another chance to make it up with them by letting me handle the moderation. This Saturday I was obliged to attend the Public Speaking Workshop. Supposedly I attended it before. But since I'm really lazy I did not attend. Now I'm willing to serve God and commit to this community to serve Him. So I'm willing to join any activities of our youth. Another thing God really shows me what I am born of. Last Sunday I was asked to be the front dancer performing in our Church. My church mates seems to like the way I project while dancing so they put me in front. It's been grade school since the last time I was being told to be a good dancer. Now I gave all my best and they saw it and they like it. Maybe that what God wanted me to do... to dance for Him. 


Noticed by many I was being asked by one of our youth leaders to be the spoke person to our commercial  inviting other youth to attend our community. It was funny taking the shoot so many times. This Sunday were going to have the last shoot for the commercial I hope I still work effectively. 


Oh before I go. My say Yes to Jesus campaign was effective. 20 of our youth members let their pictures taken and commented to say Yes to Jesus. Now I'm starting my planned music video inviting other youth to say Yes to Jesus and to join our community. 


On May 7 and 8 I'm planning to continue documenting my say Yes to Jesus campaign. I hope I can still do it because I'm the moderator for those days. I hope I can finish it by May 8. To God be the glory! God bless everyone!




This picture was taken to be the sample for my "I say Yes to Jesus" campaign. God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment