Tuesday 5 April 2011

A Campaign to say "YES" to the Lord

On May 7 and 8 I'm planning to raise a Campaign to say "Yes" to the Lord. I hope our youth leaders will allow me. I think it would be a great opportunity to ask everyone to say Yes to the Lord whole heartedly. I am planning to ask them why do they say Yes to the Lord and what are the things they can show unto others that they said yes to Him. I think it would be a great idea. Out of it I am also planning to make a video showing every member of our community saying Yes to Him. I think God will be pleased if He sees it. And He will be more pleased if others will be inspired of what I've done and ask everyone else to say Yes to Jesus too. Oh I hope they will allow me! I would like to start it this Sunday. Lord I myself said YES to YOU! God your will be done! This is all for You! I love You Lord!


                    
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
                                                               -John 14:6
So why not say "Yes" to the Lord now? Repent and proudly say  "YES" to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment