Sunday 19 June 2011

Me a Worship Leader?

Me as a Worship Leader? What that's new!
It's my first time to become the Worship Leader well. I believe it's God's will I often dream to become a Worship Leader someday. Now I already experienced one. It was fun. Being a worship leader is really a hard task I may say. All of the prayers listening depends on you. You become their guide in praying. The songs also depends on you. And you have the task to let them feel God's presence. But thank God I did it! It wouldn't be successful without Him. To God be the glory.


This are the list of songs that I sang and was used to the Praise and Worship
1. Here I am to Worship
2. Lord I give You my heart
3. One Day
4. With all I am


I hope I can be a worship leader again. Not maybe next time but someday! I wish someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment