Sunday 11 March 2012

Opportunity to serve

Truly if you are a servant of God you’ll shine..
one of my classmate last year talked to me…
he opened up and started a heart to heart talk…
It was almost midnight so he hurried opening it to me(even though I’m willing to stay more and listen)
He told me that he needed someone now…
His been thinking of me for weeks now and his hoping to talk to me in private (were on the road while telling me his problems0
He did not speak too much because his also in a hurry to get home already(to do paper works)
But in the end of our conversation he told me “Seline can you pray for my soul…I really need that now”…
I was shocked for his request…I never knew someone would ask me that…I’m willing to pray for someone even they don’t tell me…but this person really needed help…
So I did before going to sleep…
God is really good for me to have opportunities to serve Him…
God gave this opportunity and I will serve…

No comments:

Post a Comment